Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Forest Grove Police Log excerpt, 16 August 2017

This is an excerpt from the log of local police activity for this week.

August 6An officer stopped a driver for failure to wear a seat belt, unknowingly doing so in front of the driver's home. Multiple friends and family members offered some colorful suggestions to the officer, who was not-dissuaded and cited the driver anyway. 
It has been my experience in this city that the residents are friendly and outgoing, but I haven't interacted with them as one citing their family member or friend for violations of the law. I would hope that the residents of Forest Grove are generally more friendly than this.
August 9* An officer was flagged down by a citizen who wanted to simply say hello and point out that the officer's tan was not as good as it was last year. 
 And this is the type of thing that doesn't surprise me living here. In fact, I've met people locally that have done similar things to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment