Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Forest Grove Police Log excerpt, 11 April 2018

There are a lot of traffic related incidents reported in the log of local police activity this week, but I have selected an account of potentially ghastly interference with communication devices.

March 30Officers responded to a house from which an open 911 call had been placed. Police found the house dark and empty on arrival. The call was presumably caused by issues with the telephone line. (Or, of course, ghosts.)
I am unsure what my assumption would be had I been summoned to check on a 911 call and discovered what was reported here. Though, I am fairly certain that suggesting supernatural explanations would only be made in jest. I doubt very much whether they would make it into an official report. I am grateful for an officer that decided to leave that facetious conclusion in place. (And I am sure that it is made to suggest that something more mundane, but unproven has taken place.)

See the entry from last week at the preceding link.

No comments:

Post a Comment