Friday, August 7, 2020

#APicADay 2020: Day 220

 I took a walk this afternoon while the children were sleeping. It's not the best light, and as a result I threw away all the pictures I took of the two deer fauns I saw next to a house. They were in deep shadow, and the backgrounds were attrocious.

Today's image:

Fuji X-T3 with XF 18-55 @ 50mm, f/4.0, 1/5000 s, and ISO 160
The white tigridia have started to bloom. I've been pleased with these in our flower bed. They are new this year, and while the flowers only last a day, they put out a new one every day for quite a while.
Fuji X-T3 with XF 18-55 @ 33mm, f/3.6, 1/52 s, and ISO 160
This shot of a spider web is not as good as the ones I have gotten in recent days. I don't know why there have been so many spider webs recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment