Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Quote of the Day: 2 February 2022 #QotD

“Although the uke has always attracted its fair share of virtuosos, most players are perfectly happy to use it as an accompaniment to a song. And when groups of like-minded strummers gather, it can be a memorable experience.” -Liz and Jim Beloff
“Although the uke has always attracted its fair share of virtuosos, most players are perfectly happy to use it as an accompaniment to a song. And when groups of like-minded strummers gather, it can be a memorable experience.” -Liz and Jim Beloff
[Happy Ukulele Day! An instrument I have been playing for a little more than a year now. I feel like I'm about to advance to being an intermediate player, but what do I know? It is fun to play, and I hope that I'll be making music with it and my family for years to come.]

No comments:

Post a Comment