Monday, October 30, 2023

Quote of the Day: 30 October 2023 #QotD

“I do not ever remember to have trembled at a tale of superstition, or to have feared the apparition of a spirit. Darkness had no effect upon my fancy; and a church-yard was to me merely the receptacle of bodies deprived of life, which, from being the seat of beauty and strength, had become food for the worm.” -Victor Frankenstein, _Frankenstein_
“I do not ever remember to have trembled at a tale of superstition, or to have feared the apparition of a spirit. Darkness had no effect upon my fancy; and a church-yard was to me merely the receptacle of bodies deprived of life, which, from being the seat of beauty and strength, had become food for the worm.” -Victor Frankenstein, Frankenstein
['Tis the season for fear. Or at least the safe fear that presents no actual danger.]

No comments:

Post a Comment