Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Forest Grove Police Log Excerpt, 15 November 2017

Here is the excerpt from the log of local police activity for the week. I always enjoy these.

Nov. 4
- A hotel employee called police after finding what appeared to be drugs while cleaning a room. Officers tested the substance and identified it as sugar; it was disposed of.

Well, there's at least one naive hotel employee, so I don't have to feel so bad about not being able to identify drugs myself. Though I doubt I would mistake sugar for drugs unless it was intentionally made to appear like drugs.

Nov. 6
- A church reported that the lock on their message board had been broken and the words changed from a religious exhortation to "Satin lives."

I am so glad we have vandals in our town that are so concerned with the state of satin. I had never before considered whether it was alive or not. Or, more likely, we have some fairly stupid vandals that are unaware of how to properly spell "Satan".

No comments:

Post a Comment