Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Forest Grove Police Log excerpt, 24 January 2018

Here is the selection from the log of local police activity for this week.

January 13A caller reported his car had been stolen overnight. Officers learned the vehicle wasn't stolen. The driver forgot where he parked.
I have had this happen to me before. There was a place I was accustomed to parking my vehicle, but one day there was no parking in that location, and I parked elsewhere. Upon returning I found my car was not where I believed I had left it, and called my father asking for help because I wasn't sure what to do next. A few minutes later I had located my car. Thankfully, I had not called to police to report my vehicle stolen, but I can certainly understand the emotional state about this.

Previous police log excerpt found at that link.

No comments:

Post a Comment