Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Forest Grove Police Log excerpt, 17 October 2018

This week's selection from the log of local police activity brings us a tale of drive through aggression.
Oct. 5* A dispute broke out between two drivers in a fast food drive-thru over one driver not moving quickly enough from the queue. One driver threw a large beverage at the other, which landed on a third driver's car. Officers found no damage to the splattered car, and the other two drivers left prior to police arrival.
I don't know about everyone, but I know I wouldn't be the driver throwing the beverage, or the driver that called the police. I would be upset in either case, but their actions are so foreign to my way of thinking that I simply cannot comprehend why they would do either. I am also unlikely to be the other driver in this scenario. But if I were, I would likely not escalate things on my own account.

No comments:

Post a Comment