Friday, August 30, 2019

Recently Returned From a Trip

My wife and I recently returned from a week long trip. Or, at least, it was a week long for me. I took The pup with me Tuesday morning to my parents' home in the Salt Lake Valley. Thankfully, when you travel with a toddler TSA sends you through a metal detector rather than the perv-o-matic scanner. My wife joined us the following day after completing the baking and drop off run for the eleven items she submitted to the Oregon State Fair competition. From there, she and I were supposed to take off the next morning for Portland, Maine, where we would drive up to see her uncle just outside of Boothbay Harbor.
I have some pictures, but they need post-processing (and more likely heavy culling, if I'm honest.) So, more to come later. Right now, I'm just thankful to be reunited with The pup, and back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment