Saturday, October 24, 2020

#APicADay 2020: Day 298

 I dragged The pup along with me on a walk this afternoon. Sadly, that meant that the walk I intended to take became going to the park instead. So, I saw less than I intended. But I did take a new to me lens with me.

Today's image:

Fuji X-T3 with XF 55-200 @ 156mm, f/4.5, 1/80 s, and ISO 160
This is not the first image I took with the new lens, but it's the best of the first. I am still getting used to its longer minimum focus distance. I keep having to step back because I am used to the shorter minimum distance on the 18-55. But I like the lens so far.
Fuji X-T3 with XF 55-200 @ 134mm, f/4.4, 1/280 s, and ISO 160
This is the same rose from only a few days ago. When I first attempted this shot, I accidentally had the camera set to continuous high, and was startled by the burst of shots. They all ended up being out of focus. Instead, I put it in single, and got this image instead.
Fuji X-T3 with XF 55-200 @ 181mm, f/4.7, 1/27 s, and ISO 160
This leaf is on a birch, and I liked how it looked. My focus point is a little bit too far back in the image, but I'm learning still.


No comments:

Post a Comment