Monday, December 7, 2020

#APicADay 2020: Day 342

 I went to have a test for the Wuhan Coronavirus this morning. Thankfully I was put in the priority line because I was already in the OHSU system, and my wait was only an hour instead of several that the non priority folks were in for. The test was fairly unpleasant, but over quite quickly. I did just receive my results, and I the virus was detected. Which is good to know since I've had minor symptoms for about a week and a half. This has been the equivalent to a typical cold for me. I've been far more sick other times. It wasn't as if I've been engaged in risky behavior either. I do oppose the mask mandates, but I'm not anti-mask, and I wear one when indoors with people I don't usually spend time with. I can only figure I picked it up from my sister, who has been similarly diligent, or when I was producing a video feed of my Stake's conference, and I was in a small room where we do video production with two other men for a couple of hours.

I also got out for a walk.

Today's image:

Fuji X-T3 with XF 55-200 @ 172mm, f/8.0, 1/18 s, and ISO 320
These little pink flowers have proven good subjects for several months, but they look like they are almost done, now.
Fuji X-T3 with XF 55-200 @ 110mm, f/8.0, 1/3 s, and ISO 320
Rhododendrons don't often lose their leaves in the fall, but when they do, the results can be interesting.


No comments:

Post a Comment