Thursday, December 10, 2020

Quote of the Day: 10 December 2020 #QotD

“Teaching children to work is not child abuse. We teach them to work not for our benefit, but because it gives them both dignity in a job well done _today_ and the tools and character to win _in the future_ as adults.” -Dave Ramsey
“Teaching children to work is not child abuse. We teach them to work not for our benefit, but because it gives them both dignity in a job well done today and the tools and character to win in the future as adults.” -Dave Ramsey
[I hope I am able to instill a willingness to work in both The pup and The babydoll. I also know that they are not blank slates upon which I can execute my will. I will do my best, and hope that they will make the choices that will best facilitate success.] 

No comments:

Post a Comment