Sunday, June 14, 2020

#APicADay 2020: Day 166

I did take a walk with my family this evening. I just didn't get a chance to edit the pictures from that walk until just now.
Today's image:
Fuji X-T3 with XF 18-55 @ 55mm, f/4.0, 1/50 s, and ISO 160
There were a couple of contenders for today's image. But this one has a bit more pop. So, it wins. I don't know what these little flowers are. But they were striking.
Fuji X-T3 with XF 18-55 @ 55mm, f/4.0, 1/10 s, and ISO 160
With a shutter speed of one tenth of a second, I'm pleased I got this image as sharp as I did. That's a long time to hold the camera steady. The OIS in the lens helps, but only so much.
Fuji X-T3 with XF 18-55 @ 55mm, f/4.0, 1/30 s, and ISO 160
 The thimble berries at the local park are starting to ripen. I also took this while holding a baby in one arm and operating the camera with the other. I'd be pleased with these results regardless, but I'm especially pleased with how this came out considering.
Fuji X-T3 with XF 18-55 @ 55mm, f/4.0, 1/38 s, and ISO 160
At the same location as the previous image, the blackberries are flowering. They will be putting out fruit soon, and in fact you can see one beginning to form in the center of this flower cluster.

No comments:

Post a Comment