Friday, November 13, 2020

#APicADay 2020: Day 318

 I loaded the kids up for another walk today. The pup was convinced we were going to go to the park, and when he found out we weren't, he got very upset. He was a little pill through the whole walk. The babydoll, on the other hand, was a delight.

Today's image: 

Fuji X-T3 with XF 55-200 @ 110mm, f/6.4, 1/75 s, and ISO 160
These maple leaves were hanging on on a branch that was otherwise devoid of leaves. It felt like a good opportunity to grab an interesting image, and the light coming through the leaves made even more interesting to me.
Fuji X-T3 with XF 55-200 @ 200mm, f/6.4, 1/550 s, and ISO 200
The oak leaves were similar, in that I liked the way the light shone through them. But I'll have to take a look at my camera's settings, because I thought I hadn't changed the ISO setting.

No comments:

Post a Comment