Sunday, November 22, 2020

#APicADay 2020: Day 327

 I had planned to go on a trip to see family today. However, the prevalence of Wuhan Virus cases caused us to change our plans. With members of my wife's family having contact with infected individuals, and one member having had the disease, and the explosive growth in cases where my family lives, we did not feel comfortable traveling at this time.

So, instead I walked around my neighborhood looking for things to photograph.

Today's image:

Fuji X-T3 with XF 55-200 @ 200mm, f/4.8, 1/10 s, and ISO 160
This is the first time I have noticed flowers on this bush since last February. I love the way the rain water has collected on its petals, and the lovely color contrast.
Fuji X-T3 with XF 55-200 @ 200mm, f/4.8, 1/18 s, and ISO 160
This little azalea is blooming out of season. I don't know why, but I captured it.
Fuji X-T3 with XF 55-200 @ 200mm, f/4.8, 1/25 s, and ISO 160
This daisy is pretty, and I like the way it stands out from the green behind it. This is another out of season flower.

No comments:

Post a Comment