Sunday, February 9, 2020

#APicADay 2020: Day 40

After pulling the chicken out of the smoker there was still time while the sun was up to go for a short walk and take pictures. While doing so I discovered that the crocuses in our yard had started to bloom. They were freebies with an order of tulip bulbs, so we didn't know what color they were. It turns out they are yellow.
Today's image:
Fuji X-T3 with XF 18-55 @ 55mm, f/4.0, 1/28 s, and ISO 160 (Cropped)
These are the crocuses. My lens' minimum focusing distance is such that this had to be cropped down to get the composition I wanted, but It works.
Then there are these two as well:
Fuji X-T3 with XF 18-55 @ 53mm, f/4.0, 1/40 s, and ISO 160
 I don't know what these flowers are, but they are quite common in people's yards.
Fuji X-T3 with XF 18-55 @ 28mm, f/8.0, 1/85 s, and ISO 160
I really like the tops of this tall decorative grass. The light was hitting it in a fun way too. I did no tweaking on this image in post processing. I didn't think it would improve it at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment