Saturday, February 15, 2020

#APicADay 2020: Day 46

My day was consumed with service in the early morning, an outing in the late morning to late afternoon, and then a second one almost immediately that lasted until late into the evening. I did grab my camera for the second outing, and, though the chance to take pictures that I imagined to myself did not occur, I found something to take a picture of.
Today's image:
Fuji X-T3 with XF 18-55 @ 30mm, f/3.6, 1/30 s, and ISO 640
My sister made some pajamas for The pup. He selected tie dye fabric to have pajamas made from, and they came out great. She has these spools of thread on a peg board, and it struck me as interesting. I didn't bring my flashes though, so I adjusted a lamp off to camera right, and still had to dial open my aperture, and up my ISO to get a decent shutter speed.

No comments:

Post a Comment