Sunday, July 12, 2020

#APicADay 2020: Day 194

I did not get to go for a walk today. At least not a real one. I went around a cul-de-sac just to the north of my home. It took about three minutes.
Today's image:
Fuji X-T3 with XF 18-55 @ 29mm, f/5.6, 1/30 s, and ISO 160
 This was an attempt to capture motion. This house has several pinwheels sitting out front. The wind was blowing lightly, and causing them to spin. So, I put the shutter speed fairly slow, let the camera choose the aperture, and snapped away with a few different shutter speed settings. This is the one that came out the best. I could have done with a slightly longer exposure, but I don't have the camera set to allow me to adjust the shutter in less than one stop increments of the shutter speed at the moment.
Fuji X-T3 with XF 18-55 @ 26mm, f/3.2, 1/15 s, and ISO 160
This lily is open for the first time today. I should have focused on the stamen. I don't know how long it will take me to learn this lesson. I've already made the mistake a few other times, but I forget as I'm taking the picture. Perhaps thinking about it now to write this commentary will help next time I have to consider this.

No comments:

Post a Comment