Monday, May 7, 2018

The Pup's New Favorite Activity

The Pup (that is, my son) has a new favorite activity. Amongst the many things that he enjoys, such as going for a walk, playing with the girls (those are my dogs), or playing with matchbox cars his current favorite is to watch videos of himself on my phone (or that of my wife.) He is still primarily preverbal, but he has learned to say "show" to indicate he wants to watch a video. As soon as one video ends he begins repeating "show. show," to get me to start another. He would happily do this for an hour or more if I let him.

Eventually we were watching videos from when he was around six months old, and they all held his attention regardless of how much his appearance had changed. He especially enjoyed the videos that also showed the girls. He loves those dogs.

I am afraid he may decide that being in front of a camera is exactly here he wants to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment