Monday, November 5, 2018

#APicADay 2018: Day 5

As the Pup sleeps on the nap he finally relented to far too late in the day, I recalled that I needed to get a shot for today. I also realized that the light was fading quickly. (We do live fairly far north after all, and the time change makes the light leave that much "earlier" in the day.) So, I grabbed the camera and headed out to the front yard. These leaves struck me, and the yellowish one in the center in particular.
I'm fairly pleased. I didn't manipulate the environment, I just took it as it came. And as it turns out, the frost damage at the edges of the leaves I find pretty stunning. It is a reminder to me that the beauty of nature is balanced by the decay that goes along with it. Surely, it could be better, but I will have to think about what I could do that would improve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment