Friday, October 1, 2021

2021's Photo Challenge: Day 1 #APicADay

 It's the return of my beloved photo challenge. I feel ready to tackle this again after posting at least one picture each day last year.

So, I brought my camera along as I took the kids to the park this morning.

Today's image:

Fuji X-T3 with XF 18-55 @ 55mm, f/4.0, 1/58 s, and ISO 160
This was something that I saw, but improved before I took the picture. The leaf had a few pine needles on it that I removed, and I placed it in the light spot rather than half in shadow. But it is near the beginning of fall, and I am in love with the colors.
A couple of other shots.
Fuji X-T3 with XF 18-55 @ 55mm, f/9.0, 1/100 s, and ISO 160
This iris blooms in early fall each year. It provides a bit of hope as we enter a time of little light.
Fuji X-T3 with XF 18-55 @ 55mm, f/4.0, 1/45 s, and ISO 160
I don't know what kind of flower this is, but I did like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment