Wednesday, October 13, 2021

2021's Photo Challenge: Day 13 #APicADay

 I was dealing with very many of the same conditions as yesterday. However, there was a bit of sun when I went to the mailbox, so I went just a bit further with the camera.

Today's image:

Fuji X-T3 with XF 18-55 @ 55mm, f/4.0, 1/180 s, and ISO 160 (cropped)
I would hope that the cropping would be obvious, since the image is square, but I note it in any case. These dahlias are planted in a near neighbor's yard. And I've always liked them. I did try several different aperture settings, and I settled on this one.
Fuji X-T3 with XF 18-55 @ 55mm, f/8.0, 1/25 s, and ISO 160
And here we have a dogwood leaf that has changed color but is still on the tree. So, it could be compared to yesterday's image.


No comments:

Post a Comment