Tuesday, October 26, 2021

2021's Photo Challenge: Day 26 #APicADay

 I took the camera along with me to get the mail again today. Alright, I went quite a bit further than the mailbox, and my shoes leak a bit. I had forgotten to change the camera battery before heading out, and so I only got one chance at a couple of these before the camera wouldn't operate the shutter any longer.

Today's image:

Fuji X-T3 with XF 55-200 @ 200mm, f/4.8, 1/250 s, and ISO 1600
Not quite as immediately striking as some of the daisies I've seen, but this one is still in bloom.
Fuji X-T3 with XF 55-200 @ 115mm, f/4.2, 1/250 s, and ISO 1600
There were some marigolds blooming nearby as well. I saw some more interestingly colored specimens nearby, but they were decidedly past their prime, and not in a convenient location for composing a good shot.
Fuji X-T3 with XF 55-200 @ 128mm, f/4.4, 1/150 s, and ISO 1600

I did move this maple leaf, but only off of the sidewalk and onto the parking strip. But I only got one attempt at this particular shot, and I'd have liked a second or third attempt to make the composition exactly what I'd have wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment