Saturday, October 9, 2021

2021's Photo Challenge: Day 9 #APicADay

 I was able to go to the park with the rest of the family today. That made it a lot easier for me to take pictures on the way, since my wife was able to handle the kids while I did so.

Today's image:

Fuji X-T3 with XF 18-55 @ 55mm, f/4.0, 1/20 s, and ISO 160
Still in absolute love with the colors of fall. I was a bit worried about this shot because of the relatively long shutter speed. But it came out great.
Fuji X-T3 with XF 18-55 @ 55mm, f/4.5, 1/45 s, and ISO 160
This was the first image I went to capture today, and since it was a flower, The pup thought that meant that I would want to take pictures of all the flowers.
Fuji X-T3 with XF 18-55 @ 55mm, f/9.0, 1/15 s, and ISO 160
This is the first of the images that The pup suggested I take. I wanted to get some additional depth of field to these, as I was close, but that meant a smaller aperture, and a long shutter speed to compensate. I don't know what kind of flower this is though.
Fuji X-T3 with XF 18-55 @ 50mm, f/4.0, 1/20 s, and ISO 160
This is another that The pup suggested. I like how it came out for what the subject matter was, but there wasn't much to work with as most of the blossoms were compromised in some way or another.
Fuji X-T3 with XF 18-55 @ 35mm, f/11, 1/70 s, and ISO 160
My wife got in on the subject suggestion game, and The pup agreed with her. So, I did, but I don't love it.
Fuji X-T3 with XF 18-55 @ 55mm, f/11, 1/40 s, and ISO 160
This was a nice subject (also suggested by my wife and The pup) but it was hard to get a composition I liked. And this was just the best I could make of it. The colors are nice though.
Fuji X-T3 with XF 18-55 @ 35mm, f/3.6, 1/45 s, and ISO 160
I assume this is a big leaf maple. The leaves are the size of sheets of letter paper. I like the pattern of coloration change. It made for a nice subject, and the composition wasn't too hard to work with.


No comments:

Post a Comment