Friday, May 8, 2020

#APicADay 2020: Day 129

I did the lawn mowing I've been putting off for a week today. It was less growth than I had been expecting, and my leg workout earlier in the day did not enfeeble me as much as it did in earlier days of the program (conditioning is a real thing, I've learned.) So, I was able to leave the bag off and mulch instead. Then I grabbed the camera and headed on a short walk.
Today's image:
Fuji X-T3 with XF 18-55 @ 33mm, f/3.6, 1/56 s, and ISO 160
I'm a bit surprised the shutter speed was set as long as it was. There was plenty of light, but the shade these petunias were in must have eaten up more of that than I expected.
Fuji X-T3 with XF 18-55 @ 48mm, f/4.0, 1/58 s, and ISO 160 
These look a bit like snap dragons, but I don't think that's what they are.
Fuji X-T3 with XF 18-55 @ 55mm, f/4.0, 1/640 s, and ISO 160
That is a shutter speed more in line with what I was expecting. This shot was difficult because the wind was blowing the slender stalk around rather vigorously even though the breeze was slight. It made hitting focus and achieving the  desired composition complicated.

Fuji X-T3 with XF 18-55 @ 36mm, f/3.6, 1/2400 s, and ISO 160
I liked the tableau of these irises.

No comments:

Post a Comment