Thursday, May 14, 2020

#APicADay 2020: Day 135

I was able to take a little walk today, despite the rain. There are getting to be some different interesting flowers out there. I was concerned that I would run out of subject material, but I'm no longer concerned about that.
Today's image:
Fuji X-T3 with XF 18-55 @ 48mm, f/4.0, 1/140 s, and ISO 160
This is a day lily close to my house I hadn't noticed until today. I like this coloration better than the yellow day lilies I was aware of before a couple of years ago.
Fuji X-T3 with XF 18-55 @ 36mm, f/3.6, 1/15 s, and ISO 160
 This is a different approach to the postprocessing that I thought I would try. I've toned down the saturation, masked off the rose bud, and applied a 75% opacity monochrome filter to the image. I think the pink of the rose bud still stands out a bit too much, but I learned quite a bit about the editing software doing this.
Fuji X-T3 with XF 18-55 @ 42mm, f/4.0, 1/27 s, and ISO 160
I don't know the type of tree these flowers were on. But I was struck by them.

No comments:

Post a Comment