Wednesday, March 11, 2020

#APicADay 2020: Day 71

I was able to go for a walk just as the light was fading. So, there were fewer subjects illuminated. But, I had a good dinner in my belly of grilled chicken thighs, spanish rice, and fire and ice salad (a recipe from Cook's Country produced by America's Test Kitchen.)
Today's image:
Fuji X-T3 with XF 18-55 @ 48mm, f/4.0, 1/34 s, and ISO 160
 These blooms are either azalea or rhododendron, and I don't really know how to tell the difference. They are closely related, after all. The number of blooms looks more like a rhododendron, but the size is closer to a typical azalea.
Then there was this image as well.
Fuji X-T3 with XF 18-55 @ 55mm, f/4.0, 1/56 s, and ISO 320
The blossoms were bouncing around in the wind, and I had to increase the ISO just to get an image that was as sharp as this one is. I could have pushed higher, but I found this to be acceptable. You can see some chromatic aberration in the blossoms to the edges of the image though. That's a characteristic of the lens though. Not much I can do about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment