Saturday, March 14, 2020

#APicADay 2020: Day 74

I was able to get out on a walk today. The weather was less than ideal, but it didn't hinder me too much. We actually had snow this morning into the early afternoon. Had I been able to get the appropriate view I would have loved to have gotten a picture of the hills surrounding the development my home is in. But there wasn't a good place to take a picture of it. That would have shown a great view of the elevation at which the snow didn't melt.
Today's image:
Fuji X-T3 with XF 18-55 @ 55mm, f/4.0, 1/120 s, and ISO 160
I didn't check to see whether these blossoms were on a cherry or a plum tree. The cherries have started to blossom, but the leaves in this image appear to be plum leaves.
These two images were also gathered on my walk.
Fuji X-T3 with XF 18-55 @ 39mm, f/4.0, 1/34 s, and ISO 160
This bunch of hyacinth is typical of what I see around here right now.
Fuji X-T3 with XF 18-55 @ 55mm, f/4.0, 1/90 s, and ISO 160
The magnolias are about to festoon us with slippery petals all over the sidewalk.

No comments:

Post a Comment