Monday, March 16, 2020

#APicADay 2020: Day 76

I did get to go out on a walk today, however, The pup insisted on going with me, and though he was told he would have to walk, made me carry him the whole time.
Today's image:
Fuji X-T3 with XF 18-55 @ 36mm, f/4.0, 1/100 s, and ISO 160
I don't know for sure what type of tree this is. I have always assumed it's a type of magnolia, but that may not be the case. In any event, this flower was higher than my eyes and required the use of the camera's tilt screen to take this picture.
There were these as well:
Fuji X-T3 with XF 18-55 @ 55mm, f/4.0, 1/320 s, and ISO 160 (Cropped)
 This bee presented difficulties as it continued to fly from flower to flower in this rosemary. I should have stopped down the aperture though. I had plenty of light for motion stopping shutter speeds.
Fuji X-T3 with XF 18-55 @ 55mm, f/4.0, 1/90 s, and ISO 160 (cropped)
These daffodils didn't quite give me the picture I was hoping for. They were quite dense, but the row wasn't deep enough to fully obscure everything else in the frame. I do think I learned from the attempt though.

No comments:

Post a Comment