Wednesday, January 1, 2020

#APicADay 2020: Day 1

Let's see how this goes.

Today's image:
Fujifilm X-T3 with XF 18-55 @ 41mm, f/4.0, 1/58 s, and ISO 250
I went on a walk taking the path that I usually do. This is what struck me today. The light was better just before I went out, and as I started walking it began to rain. I did get to try a new camera strap I received as a Christmas gift (a Peak Design Slide Lite) from my parents-in-law. I used it in the cross body configuration, and it was much more comfortable to carry, and felt much more secure than when I was using the OEM supplied neck strap. I also used a lens cap retention item that I also received as a gift, this time from my sister. That was also nicer than putting the cap in my pocket as I have done in the past.

Fuji X-T3 with XF 18-55 @ 34 mm, f/3.6, 1/52 s, and ISO 320

No comments:

Post a Comment