Wednesday, January 8, 2020

#APicADay 2020: Day 8

I was not available to take pictures while there was light about. So, I broke out the flashes I got for Christmas. One Flashpoint Zoom, and one Flashpoint Zoom-Mini that I controlled with a Flashpoint XPro in the hot shoe of my camera. I placed them on tripods because I have no light stands yet. I am looking forward to getting them, though.
Today's image:
Fuji X-T3 with XF 18-55 @ 44mm, f/11, 1/125 s, and ISO 160
This is one of the few fully manual mode pictures I have taken. I did that because the flashes meant I was unable to use the camera's internal light meter to determine the exposure. I used the flashes in manual mode as well. I haven't tried to figure out TTL mode with the camera, but I will at some point.
This is an agate from somewhere in Mexico that my wife purchased from the Rice Northwest Museum of Rocks and Minerals.

No comments:

Post a Comment