Tuesday, January 7, 2020

#APicADay 2020: Day 7

I went back to the zoo this morning. The pup was disappointed that his mom and sister did not come with us last time we went, so he dragged us all there today. Instead of using the Slide Lite strap that I usually carry my camera with, I used a capture device instead. The Peak Design Capture uses a plate that attaches to the tripod mount on the bottom plate of the camera which slides into a clip that can be attached to a backpack strap or belt. I put it on the backpack I was carrying snacks and spare clothing for the little ones. This worked very well. I liked it quite a lot.
Today's image:
Fuji X-T3 with XF 18-55 @ 32mm, f/4.0, 1/80 s, and ISO 320
This mountain goat (a species that is uncommon at zoos) was hanging out in front of a nice background. The enclosure allowed me to place my lens between the wires of a fence to get this unobstructed shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment