Saturday, January 11, 2020

#APicADay 2020: Day 11

There was less rain today, so I went for a walk. There are not a lot of places close by that I have not looked for subjects, and conditions have not changed much in the past ten days. So, I'm having more trouble finding something I want to take a picture of.
Today's image:
Fuji X-T3 with XF 18-55 @ 44mm, f/4.0, 1/40 s, and ISO 1600
This heather is blooming all around my house. You have to get pretty close to it to get an idea of what the flowers are like, and my lens is not a macro. But I think this is a good representation of the plant.
Fuji X-T3 with XF 18-55 @ 55mm, f/20, 1/42 s, and ISO 1600
I did find this view between two houses and over a valley of farm fields. I liked it, but not as well as the heather.

No comments:

Post a Comment