Saturday, January 25, 2020

#APicADay 2020: Day 25

With a good weather day like we had today, it would have been foolish of me not to go for a walk. So, I did. I took a completely different route from what I have done recently. But I still only found one thing I really wanted to take a picture of.
Today's image:
Fuji X-T3 with XF 18-55 @ 55mm, f/16, 1/13 s, and ISO 320
I was looking for something that would have more than just green in it. We have a lot of green this time of year, and I get a bit bored of it. This was as close as I came to that today. I chose to stop down my aperture to get more depth of field, but that meant my shutter speed was really slow. So, I bumped up the ISO a bit to compensate. I'm pretty pleased with this shot.
Then I also took some texture shots that I can use for other things later.
Fuji X-T3 with XF 18-55 @ 46mm, f/7.1, 1/40 s, and ISO 160
 After depressing the shutter button for this image, I got an odd message from my camera that I had not seen before. I selected the OK button to accept the image, and then looked at my settings. Something changed my drive mode dial from single to multiple exposure. So, I quickly changed that back, but it does mean that this was captured as a jpg rather than as a RAW file.
Fuji X-T3 wtih XF 18-55 @ 33 mm, f/5.0, 1/42 s, and ISO 160
There was less light for this picture than was ideal, I decided to open up the aperture rather than increasing the ISO since everything is on the same focal plane.

No comments:

Post a Comment